Monday, January 25, 2010

Art journal- February pages doodle progress!!!

I've not been well for the past week, so not much in the way of crafting. However, I have been doodling happily away on my February art journal pages. The left hand page is 99% finished, just needs a little quote or something in the top left corner.






I've shown it in close up, because a lot of the work is quite detailed. I enjoy doodling so much, I find it satisfying filling in the blank spaces. I use a black fineliner pen, as fine a nib as I can lay my hands on. I haven't yet decided if the daily squares will be monochrome as well, or if I'll use colour on them. It might be difficult to resist, I love a bit of colour......

The right hand page is coming on as well- or at least I've made a start. I need to look back over my other doodles to get some more pattern inspirations, don't want to repeat myself!!!



I'm looking forward to a craft morning with Kay and Michelle tomorrow, always inspiring to spend time with other people who love inks as much as I do. I'm also working on some tags for a tag swap on Facebook, more about that tomorrow I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog via Docrafts...just being nosey. Would like to say these pages look great even if a work in progress....cannot wait to see the finished pages so have popped your blog in my faves. I do journals too and this has inspired me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!