Friday, March 19, 2010

Eyes down, look in.

Each week, Kay, Michelle and I have a regular crafting session whilst our little girls play together. We also all participate in a regular ATC challenge between the 3 of us and a good friend up in Scotland, Leigh, who Kay and I got to know via Docrafts. All of us have a bit of a stamping obsession, and so we take it in turns to set a stamping challenge. We have to produce an ATC for each of the other 3 on the required theme. The idea was to get us using our huge stamp collections, and previous themes have been the colour green, fairies, children, using patterned paper and postage.

Leigh has set the current challenge, and it's a belter! She sent us a list of bingo calls and we had to choose 3 of them to make into ATCs. I've made 2 of my 3, and they've been great to do. Here's Legs Eleven and Kelly's Eye....




Did you spot the Stampotique legs?

I haven't decided quite what to do for my third one yet. That's my challenge for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!