Monday, March 29, 2010

NEC Stash shopping- what a fab day!

I had a lovely day yesterday at the NEC Hobbycrafts show with my friends Kay and Angy. Lots to see, lots to buy, and boy did I buy!!! I did have a shopping list, and I got most of the things on it in the first aisle, but I did manage to buy quite a bit that wasn't on the list as well..... oops.



So, I got..... some more Promarkers (not that I needed them, but they were the only "set" I hadn't got and they were only £5, bargain!), 2 Big & Juicy pads and some silk coated card from Clarity so I can pretend I'm Barbara Grey with my new brayer, 5 new Distress Ink colours (wanted the lot, but they'll have to wait), a few bargain stamps, some Lavinia stamps I've had my eye on for months, ink blending pads and a fabulous big swirl punch. My little girl was particularly pleased that I bought an owl babies stamps especially for her- you can just see the corner of her jumper in the bottom left corner of the picture- she was reluctant to let it go even for me to take the photo!

It was also lovely to meet Leandra at Paperartsy, I follow her on Twitter, and she tweeted me yesterday after the show! I'm still coveting the new Paperartsy stamp plates, as well as a couple of sets from The Stampman, and some Stampotique ones. There's always something else, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!