Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I won and I'm in Craft Stamper!!!

I'm soooooo chuffed to have won the first challenge on the Crafts and Me challenge blog. I'm thrilled to bits, and I get a prize of some fabulous Sweet Pea stamps. I'm doing the happy dance!!!!

Plus, I forgot to tell you all that one of my ATCs is pictured in the ATC swap section in this month's Craft Stamper magazine. I try to send at least one swap in most months, and I've had ATCs pictured several times and won Editor's Choice once, so any ATCers out there- it's worth a go!! At the very least you'll get a lovely stamped swap back..

2 comments:

  1. Well done - you are obviously on a crafting roll at the moment! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double congrats Lisa :) been thinking about giving the Craft Stamper swap a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!