Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gothic architecture and new stamps

We were on holiday last week, and had a fabby week near Scarborough. We visited the gorgeous Whitby Abbey, which is a real Gothic treat.


That's Miss Little Legs in the foreground. She and her big brother loved the Abbey, lots to explore. Anyway........whilst we were at Whitby I happened across a lovely little craft shop (googled before I got there, but don't tell himself, tee hee), called Daisy Crafts. It was well worth the minor subterfuge, because they had a 75% off sale on all their wooden stamps. Bless him, I really do have a fantastic husband, he only raised his eyebrows slightly when I emerged 3/4 hour later with a big bag full.....


All of that for just over £30. Well, plus another one, but that's a pressie so I can't reveal it yet. Bargain! I've only had chance to ink one of them up so far. Here's Mme Berth in ATC form.


Stamped acetate background (again, must get some other backgrounds made), plus a bit of Promarker and white gel pen action. Black stickles and an inked edge to set her off and that's another Luffy swap in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!