Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nice shoes!

I spent a lovely morning at my mate Michelle's yesterday with Kay, stamping and inking and chattering. I'd noticed Inkurable Stampers hadn't had many entried for their shoes challenge and Michelle had a fabby teeny Clarity shoe stamp, so I made this ATC.



The background is swiped with Stampin' Up inkpads in pink, yellow and orange and then over stamped with a Paperartsy diamond stamp in pink. I masked my first shoe off and stamped the second to make a pair, and then coloured them with Copics. I used some fabulous Stampin' Up letter stamps for the words, they're such a lovely size to use.

I'm off to email my entry in!

Ingredients

Stamps- Stampin' Up Just perfect alphabet, Clarity shoe
Inks- Stampin' Up Regal rose, Summer sun, Pumpkin pie; Archival Black
Stash- red gem, Copics

1 comment:

  1. great ATC Lisa! What girl doesn't NEED a pair of gorgeous red shoes??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!