Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WOYWW and a little plea!

I'm a bad WOYWWer...... so sorry everyone! To make amends for not sharing my desk for a few weeks, I've made this week's extra untidy!!! Oh, OK, you got me, it was untidy anyway......


The usual debris of a week of who knows what! There's a little purple cage type thing on there that I'm altering, and some Yink inkpads from my recent foray into creating mini journals for The Stamp Man's Create and Craft show last week. Plus, on the right, there's my little folder of ATCs to swap!

If you want to see more desks, go to Julia's Stamping Ground and you'll find loads to nosy around.

My plea...... my brother is doing a 100+ mile bike ride from Walsall in the West Midlands to Rhyl in Wales on Sunday, along with 7 of his work colleagues. They're doing it in aid of Hemihelp, a wonderful charity which helps children with Hemiplegia, children like my 4 year old little girl, Hattie. If anyone reading this would like to donate to an excellent cause, then go to their fundraising page here. Many, many thanks xx

15 comments:

  1. loving your crafty space today hun - I always love looking to see what you are up to - pro marker lovers heaven - love liz (24)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your space. Love how you have your markers stored! Good luck fundraising.

    Katie (91)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    lovely crafty desk, luv the pens all to hand,have a great day. happy WOYWW,sue,x (3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab busy desk, thanks for the snoop round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy desk today. Thanks for sharing. #98

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like there's lots going on here. A great desk.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love being able to see all of your colorful inks and pens at a glance. I should be so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting 'thing' you are altering and I love all of your inks...I have never heard of the brand.
    Have a great weekend!
    Sue xx 8

    ReplyDelete
  9. very interesting desk you have, great pile of pens!Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #40

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have one busy desk. I love all those coloring pens (Promarkers). Don't own any, just admire them. I have never heard of Ying, but that's what I love about this. I get to learn about new products, yet don't have to go shopping. I hope you'll show the purple cage when it's finished (I'm #2).

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ATC swaps look interesting. Busy desk. Never heard of Yink inkpads before. Kewl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doesn't look too untidy to me - just think creativity!

    Thanks for sharing Hugs Candace #43

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of ying either.. and what is in the lovely shape cup/bowl that's almost on it's side? That's a great thing your brother is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That a lovely untidy desk and good luck to your Brother with his fund raising.

    A.xx (38)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!