Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stamp Man ATC swap- Travel

The theme this month over at the Stamp Man's ATC swap blog is travel. Here's my little attempt!


I used a bit of old map as the background, and the car stamp is from The Stamp Man, the Aspects of Design 10- Mens. I inked the edges of the ATC in bright blue and used a teeny-tiny alphabet set for my words, then stuck them on and outlined them roughly with a black fineliner. It needed something else, so, as I often do, I asked my husband's opinion.....and this time it paid off!!! He suggested the question marks, which finish it off beautifully.

I'm entering this into the Allsorts challenge, which is Travel/Holiday.

Gotta dash, I'm off to the Artisan Craft show in 5 minutes, so hopefully I'll fill out a bit more detail on this post when  get back, laden with goodies.......:) Update: I have returned! I've updated this post and added a few links. Now to take a photo of my new stash goodies...........:)

Ingredients

Stamps- Aspects of Design 10- Mens, Studio G alphabet
Inks- Impress ink in Cerulean Blue, Versafine Onyx Black
Stash- Map sheet, black fineliner pen



4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lisa, love the colours and layout. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous atc love the ?'s and the sentiment...x

    Thanks for joining us for my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ATC, love the map backgroud it really makes it

    thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week :o)

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mild fatty liver infiltration treatment mild fatty liver infiltration treatment mild fatty liver infiltration treatment

    Feel free to visit my page fatty liver disease medications to avoid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!