Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Punch it out!.....and another win, wahoooo!!!!

I'm feeling a little punch drunk after making this card......



Actually that's not fair. I did use my new gorgeous Martha Stewart punch on the edges of the green card, but I have a little box full of punched flowers to use. I save my scraps and then occasionally have a punching session in front of the telly!

The centres are glitter glued, I've drawn on some swooshes and added some red glittery dots to try to pull the colours together.

I'm entering this into Papertake Weekly Challenge- Cut it out.

And......I've won another blog challenge prize, this time from Inkurable Stampers for last month's sketch challenge- you can see my entry here. I'm now off to work on this month's challenge.......... oh OK, I'm off to look what goodies I can spend my prize on..........

3 comments:

  1. Its a gorgeous card and congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!