Monday, November 1, 2010

The Stamp Man ATC swap- November- Take a Letter

I've not been in blogland for a few days, we're been on our half term holiday, and a lovely time was had by all!!!!

I'm back just in time to sort out my post for the Stamp Man ATC swap

This month's theme is Take a Letter

Which gives huge scope for anything, but which I found a bit of a challenge!!!! I made some backgrounds using a big Tim Holtz stencil and yellow and green ink pads but got no further for ages. In the end a little bit of inspiration struck!


It's called F is for Flower. I used a cute flower and flower flourish from The Stamp Man's aspects of design butterfly beauties stamp set and lots of punched flowers and gems. I save all my scraps of papers and backgrounds and then have an evening sitting and punching loads of different flowers so I always have a box full when I need them.

Righto, your turn. Get ATCing and join in with our swap. Take a look at the Stamp Man ATC Swap Blog for more inspiration and all the details! 

2 comments:

  1. Your work truly is stunning! So creative, sp many different techniques and such an eye for a design - wonderful!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, lovely bright colours and I love your stenciling x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!