Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mirror, mirror on my desk.........

Another mirror! This one is a commission- a present for a little girl who likes turquoise and pink.


The mirror frame is misted with cosmic shimmer mists and then sponged through a mask made with some different sized flower punches with a blue Stazon. The letter L and the Tim Holtz flying heart are both inked with cranberry, silver and pearl alcohol inks.


The mirror itself is lined with crystal beads, stuck on with my beloved Glossy Accents. The corner decoration is a die cut- I think it's one of my mate Kay's- we had a die cutting session a few weeks back where we pooled out dies and made ourselves a huge pile of die cuts each! I pulled it all together with a sprinkling of adhesive gems.



First time I've been paid for making something- I could get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!