Monday, January 17, 2011

Best fishes

One of my fellow I Brake for Digis Design Team members used this little fish a while back, and I've been itching to use him on a card as well.



The fish is actually coloured with pencil crayons for a change! The yellow card is made from a piece of 6x6" scalloped edge textured card stock folded in half, with some swirly strips of paper textured in the cuttlebug and then layered down the middle. I added a strip of blue beads for added texture and a few pearls for bubbles.

The digis and lots more like it are available from I Brake for Digis, and if you use my SAVE10LISA discount code you'll save 10%!!

4 comments:

  1. Great coloring and blue and yellow is one of my fave color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it hehe what fun
    have a great day
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL coloring! This is such a CUTE card. Love your waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your coloring job and I love the colors. Blue and yellow is so cheery!

    As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!