Monday, March 28, 2011

Stamp Man- Anything Tim!

Firstly- apologies for the late posting of this- I'd scheduled it and then not checked it had actually posted, and I'd put the wrong date on!!!!

The new challenge at The Stamp Man is Anything Tim Holtz! Now I know you can all have a go at that theme!!!!

As I'm attending a Docrafts ATC meet up at the weekend, I've created a little something for our hostess with the mostess as a bit of a thank you for all her work.




It's an ATC tag book. The ATCs were all painted with Claudine Hellmuth paints- I just adore these paints. They're acrylics but semi gloss, so they have a lovely smooth sheen and are transluscent so painting over things like book pages gives a superb effect.

A few close ups.....





Get on over to The Stamp Man challenge blog for more DT loveliness and show us your Tim projects!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag book Lisa! They are all great but I really love the elephant and the bird.

    I hope you had a great time at the NEC:)

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Tag Book and thanks for the tip re the paints.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lisa, I too really love the elephant and the bird x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!