Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two girls

I wasn't in the mood yesterday, I had a migraine and then a fuzzy head and although I wanted to create something, I wasn't up to lots of colouring or Promarkering. Sitting at my desk I came across these IBFD images that I'd started to cut out...... lightbulb moment!


No colouring! Well, just a little, ickle bit of Cool Grey 1 to shade the dresses. The girlies are cut out and decoupaged up twice- once for the dresses and once for the parasol and hat.



I added lots of clear stickles on to the dresses for a bit, well, a lot of added sparkle, and red for the flower.


The poppies are made using the technique in the post below this one, and they inspired the red polka dot ribbon. All in all, I'm rather chuffed with my no colouring card!

4 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful card :) Those flowers look great flattened out a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thats so beautiful and what a clever idea
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the images. Thansk for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!