Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Stamp Man DT project- Embossing

The challenge this week at The Stamp Man is embossing!



Here's my take on it. I used a little chipboard square and triple embossed it using some fabulous Moonglow two tone embossing powders. I can't tell you how wonderful these embossing powders are- they shimmer and change colour in the light. All embossing powders are not created equally!


I stamped into the embossing with a little dragonfly stamp from the Stamp Man. Then out came the cropadile for some holes and I dangled buttons, beads and a bell from the bottom on some jewellery wire.

Right, now it's over to you! Show us your embossing! Check out the Stamp Man challenge blog for some gorgeous inspiration from my teamies- and meet the latest addition to our team!


Ingredients

The Stamp Man dragonfly stamp
Magenta 2x2 chipboard squares
Moonglow two tone embossing powders- Daybreak set

4 comments:

  1. Well that's your embossing challenge buttoned up Lisa :D That's a great idea, and I love the way you have shaped it. I'm not sure I could part with so many buttons all in one go though!!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lisa, I love your dragonfly's button tail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely project. Just wanted to say thank yuo too for the stuff you sent which arrived today. Muchly appreciated and love the ATC. I look forward to playing with the bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!