Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anniversary sweeties

When my brother asked me to make a wedding anniversary card for his wife and gave me a sweets theme, I thought straight away of the IBFD jars digi. I have used these images so many times. This time I just used the hearts and orange/lemon segments, I couldn't think how to colour the peppers so that they looked like sweets!


The sweetie jars are coloured with Promarkers and Stickled for sparkle. Here's a close up.


I'm entering this into the By the cute and girly challenge- Anything goes.

Ingredients
Digi stampIBFD jars
Rubber stamp- Swirl from Basic Grey
Papers- DCWV
Punches- Martha Stewart
Dies- Nestabilities
Stash- Stickles, gems, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Gorgeous details and I love the little jars. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!