Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Stamp Man DT project- Colours of Spring

It's challenge time over at The Stamp Man challenge blog again, woohoo! This fortnight's theme is Colours of Spring/ Easter. That should be an easy one with all those Easter and Mother's Day cards to make.


I've used one of the stunning Artemio stamp sets newly in stock at the Stamp Man. They're gorgeous images and stamp beautifully. I used pencils to colour the flower image slightly, then aged the edges with Old Paper and Tea Dye distress inks. 

The edges of the card are coloured with Tea Dye distress ink, and I added pretty lilac pearls for a bit of bling!

There are lots of superb projects to look at on the Stamp Man challenge blog- my fellow Design Team members are so very talented! As ever, a Stamp Man gift voucher is up for grabs for the challenge winner.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lisa, such gorgeous colours and the flowers look amazing.
    have a great Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a pretty card Lisa. I love the colours and that collage stamp is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!