Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stamp Man DT project- Shabby Chic or Distressed

Ooh, the challenge this fortnight at The Stamp Man is a doozy- Shabby Chic or Distressed.


I made a banner! The cream ones are covered with Claudine Hellmuth sticky backed canvas- it's gorgeous stuff. They're stamped and inked with distress inks in Antique Linen and Tea Dye. The brown ones are cut from a card box. Added lace and string and buttons and I have a new decoration!

Hope you get chance to join in with the fun over at the challenge blog. There's a gift voucher up for grabs for the winner.

UPDATE: I'm really annoyed, I must have set the timer incorrectly and the post didn't publish at the right time........ grrrrrr.

2 comments:

  1. Never mind Lisa, we can see it now and it's a gorgeous banner that I am sure will take pride of place at home. I want one!!!
    Hope your week is going well.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!