Sunday, July 1, 2012

Studio 12......a competition

OOoh, first of the month. that means a competition over at the studio12 blog.

Here's my DT project to help celebrate! I think I've said before that I'm a bit weird about bookmarks (actually I think I could have stopped at I'm a bit weird, ha ha ha.....). I have a new one for pretty much every book I buy and it stays in the book, like a little flat friend.

Soooooo, new book. Actually several new books. Which means new bookmarks......


I love the signpost on the Picknix CD, just looked like it was pointing out my page......

Lots of doodling, sort of reminded me of layers of soil and rock under the ground. The background is a scrap left over from another project, and it's sprayed with cosmic shimmer mists. I used watercolour pencils on the sign and black and white pens to doodle.

Right, so off you pop to the Studio12 blog, check out what the rest of my team mates have been doing and see what the competition is..... it's my first one, so I have no idea how it all works!!!

2 comments:

  1. i am in love with this book mark! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use anything to hand to keep my page including the see thru packet of a ribena straw last week.. didnt last long! I lose em so easily, thats the problem. Is it wrong that at first glance of this image I saw that evil tower thing from Lord Of The Rings...? Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!