Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOYWW?- not a lot, thanks for asking.

Haven't been near my desk since finishing off Mothers' Day cards on Saturday. Hence the lack of anything even slightly interesting.....



OK sparkly points for spotting:


  • The plant pot I will shortly be decanting my beloved watercolour pencils into- I broke the last one :( 
  • ATCs folder
  • The bunnies I still haven't done anything with- I really struggle with cutie cards
  • Ink splodged sponges
  • The corner of a bookmark (it's peeking out!)


Mothers' Day was fab- I was spoiled with a new Kindle, and some other goodies :D, plus a lovely lunch cooked by my brother for all of the family, smashing. Unfortunately I'm off to work this morning, but the good new is that it looks like a bright, sunny day out there, just hope it's not as cold as the last couple, brrrrrrrr.

Have a good day all, and hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more WOYWW desks.

11 comments:

  1. great looking desk! Sorry you have to go off to work instead of playing and putting away your pencils in their new home! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Lovely Mothers Day Gift :)
    Glad you were spoiled and love your new pencil storage too. Happy WOYWW Heather #46

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great desk, love the pencil case!! Helen, 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab desk, I also love the basket for your pencils... so cute! Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day and enjoy your kindle - I love mine! Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww
    Liz 72

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my kindle, glad you where spoiled on mothers day kindles are just awesome. The corn was lovely, we seem to grow corn, zucchini and pumpkins really well. Other things are struggling with the heat this year. But as you said we cant have everything.
    Thanks for the visit to my blog.
    Sandy :) #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Kindle, I like the idea of a plant pot for my pens, mine live in an old soap powder box at the minute! Tracy #67

    ReplyDelete
  7. your desk is looking great and it is nice to hear you were treated on Mothers Day. My children are taking me out for a meal tonight as a join Mothers Day and my Birthday today, really looking forward to it.
    I am glad that I am not the only one that struggles with cute cards!
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria 60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy WOYWW love your basket for your pencils.Gill x #50

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa what a lovely day you had and what a cool brother :-)

    Like you I struggle with cute cards.........but I enjoy getting messy.

    Happy WOYWW

    Annie x

    Your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your watercolor pencils will look great in the flower pot. I used flower pots, glasses and coffee mugs to hold mine. April #110

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaahhh... ATCs... I LOVE those (I should make more!) The 'fly away' paper looks cute enough but I, too, always struggle with 'cute'. Good luck with it! Happy belated woyww, Marit #79

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!