Monday, April 29, 2013

Less is more.

I'm embracing my inner minimalist. Ha. If only! 
But.... I am trying to make less cluttered cards occasionally, which is a real challenge, when your natural reaction is to throw the craft room at each card!

So- the challenge at Less is More is a Sketch, so I thought I'd have a bash. 


Still in love with Hunk from Stampotique.


The background oval is stamped with Brilliance ink. The party is bumped up with 3D pads so it looks as if hunk is holding it. The spotty stripe is washi tape.

I really like it, hope it's clean enough for the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. how could someone not be in Lurve with that magnificent dome.EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun lisa
    Fab take on my sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!