Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thank you teech! Cards for sale.

I'm getting ahead of the game and starting on the thank you teacher cards for the end of term. It's a big move for my Miss Little Legs this year, and I wanted to get things sorted before it gets emotional!!!



The image is Bugaboo, watercoloured as ever. I'm making these to order, so if you would like some for your little one to send to their teacher, just get in touch. I can customise the colours to reflect different school uniforms/hair/skin.


The boy version looks like this.....





Again, I can make these to order- £2.50 a card if you live local and can have it hand delivered/pick it up. If not, £3.50 posted to anywhere in the UK. I'll discount for multiple purchases.

I'm entering the girl one into the Totally Gorjuss- anything goes with flowers challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well if I had any mates I'd offer them....... ;) Why, have you got a teacher you want to thank Jod?

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!