Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding gorgeousness

My lovely brother is off to Croatia this week to see some very good friends of his married. The bride loves a bit of bling, so when he asked me to make a card, I knew just what to do..... less is definitely not more with this card!


It's an easel, with a gorgeous dress stamp (one of my bargains), coloured very sparsely with promarkers. The rest of the card is bling, gems, pearls, ribbon and glitter.



Can I call this a colour scheme? Well if layers of cream is a colour scheme, I love it!


I'm pleased with the pearl swirls (ooh, that rhymes), I managed to do them freehand.



I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Through the purple haze challenge- bingo, I chose, Flowers, Pearls, Sentiment
Cupboard Trilogy challenge- monochrome
Allsorts challenge- use your new stash- the flowers are new
Papertake weekly- flower power

7 comments:

  1. Yes glorious........what a beautiful simple card but its lovely...........thanks for joining us

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its classed as monochrome, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa, love the image and colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card, Lisa! Love that you made an easel card! I am going to have to try to make one sometime! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT
    TTPHC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just amazing - incredible work - Love the way you have made and the white grosgrain ribbon you used. I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your work.Thank you for joining us over at Yama Ribbon - I wish you the very best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

    Kat (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!