Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Zentangled wings

Found a post written aaaages ago- excuse the references to holidays.....that's all been and gone now!

Good morning! I was about to type that it's a sunny day here for once, but I think I jinxed it, and the sun went in.....oops, don't tell anyone. Fingers crossed that it comes back out, I've got sheets to dry!

I'm deciding what to take on my jollidays, craft wise. Not a huge amount of space in the boot with the rest of the luggage (those pesky kids, always wanting to be clothed......), so perhaps just some doodling pens and a journal...... we'll see what I can sneak in, eh? Talking of doodling.......


A doodled ATC for a wings themed swap. The little figures are from Stampotique, and are my go to stamp for doodling round. They're mega, MEGA versatile, I've used them as a background, border, with petals behind their heads as flowers.....allsorts! With that in mind, I'm entering this into the Simon Says challenge- Stamping All-stars

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your doodling is so effective, love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely atc Lisa, love your tangling.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!