Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sob, sob..... my last Stampotique DT project.

Oh. It's over. I so enjoyed myself being a swanky Stampotique guest designer. Here's my last project, made for the monochrome theme of this week's Stampotique designer challenge. I went purple, purple and a touch more purple for luck.


This is a little notebook, and actually was sent to me as part of a challenge- a group of friends have secretly sent out packages of crafty items as a challenge to one another. Take a look at my box of goodies and see if you can work out why I went purple-iscious...........


I paper pieced the houses and gave my heart-throb a spot of purple colour too. Isn't he handsome?


You may spot my beloved white pen on there too, brightening things up. I rely on my white pen a LOT. Posca pen, in case you were wondering....

OK, so I'm off to cry into my ink splattered hanky, I loved being part of the Stampotique team for a little while, hope they'll have me back again sometime. Good luck with the challenge everyone x



2 comments:

  1. Love the shimmer on this, great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fabulous, and so are the colour shades... A great finale to a brilliant guest month!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!