Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Unicorns and sparkles


Using up more scraps! This is a repeat of the Kiki page I did earlier in the month, using up the offcuts from the February MTS kit. It's gone a long way, I can tell you.


I had a photo in mind for this title- my girlie in her new unicorn dressing gown that she wore most of Christmas day. Why I bothered buying the pretty dress I don't know! She did the same the year before, only it was a Minnie Mouse onesie.


The layers are fairly randomly placed, apart from trying not to put 2 the same next to each other, and balancing out the dark colours.


I had one little fussy cut birdie from January's kit left, and the colours fit, so on her popped!

Elements:

Paper: Crate Paper- Main Squeeze- Match made
Pink Paislee- Paige Evans- Pick me up 22
Maggie Holmes- Flourish- Songbird
Crate Paper- Main Squeeze- Purrfect
Crate Paper- Good vibes- All good

Card: Bazzill- Kraft
White from stash

Embellishments: Dear Lizzy die cut phrases
Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!