Thursday, April 12, 2018

I am


This was the first layout I made from the MTS cybercrop, and I think it's my favourite. It's a very dark photo, so apologies for that. It's all about me, so I've ummed and ahhed about sharing it, but hey, I like ti so here it is.


The papers are a mix of old American Crafts papers, and a smashing sheet with glasses on that I bought to use with a photo of me and my girl. The glasses from the I Am collection from Simple Stories matched so well.


I've outlined the strips of journaling, as well as the blocks of paper for added impact.


Elements:
Papers: Mostly Crate Paper from my stash
Crate Paper- Open book- Portrait

Embellishments: Simple Stories- I am- Combo cardstock stickers
Simple Stories- I am- Bits and pieces
Alphabet- black from stash
Black Uni-pin pen

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!