Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Pause this moment


Oh how I love this layout. The MTS cybercrop challenge was all about a moment you'd like to pause, and this is my perfect moment. My family in front of the castle at the happiest place on earth. It had been a long time coming and I'd planned and worked so hard for my holiday. This was everything I wanted it to be!


The elements are all from the Simple Stories Say cheese collections, they all work together so well, and they're soooooo Disney.


The film strip was a single film cell die cut that I snipped in 2 to make a longer strip.


The little elements and alphabets from these collections all fit together so well. I added some strips of washi and some little shiny gem dots.


Elements:

Papers and most of the embellishments pieces, including alphabets- Say Cheese collections i and iii

From my stash- kraft flag/banner tags, white card, gems, washi

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!